Landing pages are the most important part of your website. They’re where you convert visitors into customers and they can make or break your business. But if you don’t know what to do, it can be really difficult to get them right. That’s why we created this guide for landing page design tips that improve UX and conversions.
1. Use a contrasting color for your CTA button
2. Place the most important information first on the page to avoid scrolling
3. Keep your call-to-action short and concise, but also descriptive
4. Include testimonials from happy customers in order to boost conversions
5. Provide clear instructions with text and visuals so visitors know what they are getting into when clicking on the CTA button
6. Make sure there is enough white space around content so it doesn't feel cluttered or overwhelming
If you want an amazing landing page, look no further. Our web designs produce the best possible result for your business and generate more revenue in less time. Whether it be a product or service launch, new feature showcase, educational blog post, or anything else - if you need help with creating a phenomenal web design contact us!