1. What is web design and what does it entail
2. Why web design matters to your business
3. How do you know if you need a website redesign
4. What are the benefits of having a website or blog for your business
5. Cost of designing and maintaining a website
6. Types of websites - static, dynamic, interactive, mobile-friendly, responsive
7. Website hosting options - shared server space vs dedicated server space
Web design is not just about aesthetics. It’s also a key factor in your digital marketing success and it can be hard to know if you need a website redesign, what type of site will work for your needs or how much time should go into maintaining it.
If any of these questions have been on your mind lately, we are here to help!
Contact us today so that one of our web conversion rate optimization experts can review the current state of your website with you.
What benefits do you think having an updated website could bring? We look forward to hearing from you soon!